Beside the Castle, there stands a wooden church - Jadwiga Śląska Chapel . It was constructed in 1909 in Tyrol style from wooden elements brought from Przyszowice near Rybnik. Inside, there is an altar dating back to the 1st half of the 17th century. In the altar, there are two paintings dating back to the year 1638 – the Stations of the Cross and the Assumption and Crowning of the Holiest Mary the Virgin. On the walls in the main aisle, there is a crucifix dating back to the 1st half of the 17th century and a painting with the Holy Family from the beginning of the 17th century. The second crucifix dates back to the 1st half of the 15th century.- it is placed on the Matroneum.The chancel is equipped with a wooden pulpitum, as well as an armchair and stools for celebrants.The main aisle is separated from the chancel with a balustrade made of ornamentally wrought iron.Opposite the balustrade, there are two prie-dieus and armchairs for the President and his wife.With time, a figure of Saint Jadwiga and a font were added to the chapel, donated by Jolanta and Aleksander Kwaśniewscy, as well as a small cross on the wall, a gift from Maria Kaczyńska.In December 2009, brass and silver tabernacle was installed there.